Gravelpave2 porous pavement allows you to park, drive, walk, or ride on a beautiful decorative gravel surface.
- Pervious Load Bearing Surface
- Stormwater Pollution Filtration and Treatment
- Heat Energy Reflection Reduction, “Cool” Surface
- Tree Growth within Parking Areas
- 15,940 psi Compressive Strength (2.29 million psf / 109,906 kPa) – see test
- Large Rolls for Easy Installation
- 92% Void Space for Increased Porosity and Gravel Integrateion
- All Parking Aisles and Bays
- Handicap Parking Spaces
- Automobile and Truck Storage Yards
- All Service and Access Drives
- Loading Dock Areas
- Trails for Multiple Uses
- Boat Ramps
- Outdoor Bulk Storage Areas
- Infiltration Basins
- High-Use Pedestrian Areas
Gravelpave2 is a structure to provide heavy load bearing support and true containment of gravel to create a porous surface with unlimited traffic volume and/or duration time for parking. The system can be used for storage and filtration of rainwater. For example, a cross-section with an 12″ deep base course (at 20% void space) and the one inch of Gravelpave2 (at 35%) would store 2.75″ of rain. Although bacteria concentrations are lower than with Grasspave2, polluted runoff and vehicle drippings are consumed prior to reaching the water table.
32 12 43 Porous Flexible Paving
Gravelpave2 is listed in the Construction Specifiers Master Spec Format predominantly in Section 32 12 43 Porous Flexible Paving. You may also place it in the 1995 Master Format Version in section 02795 Porous Pavements.
Manufactured in 1 square meter units (3.3′ x 3.3′) or quarter-meter units (1.65 feet x 1.65 feet) and assembled into rolls. Please view our Roll Chart for dimensions. Some curves can be achieved without cutting.
Estimate the Components in a Gravelpave2 System – gravel fill, base course, labor, number of rolls, and anchors/washers. Then, submit for aquote. We will return a price quote as soon as possible.
Recent Project Profiles
Gravelpave2 consists of a geotextile fabric injection molded to the ring and grid structure. Gravelpave2 comes in four colors to match your aggregate fill. Gravelpave2 also requires a base course (not shown).
Gravelpave2 makes an attractive and permeable roadway at the National Garden in Washington, D.C..