Grass Paver Driveway with Grasspave2 Porous Paving
Grasspave2 porous pavement can give you the ultimate driveway – one that disappears completely – a grass paver driveway. 100% coverage means no unsightly bare spots or concrete lattice structures. Grasspave2 can give your house or business a more refined and distinguished look, along with environmentally enhancing and protective benefits. Grasspave2 protects the root zone of the grass from compaction giving you a drivable surface. View our video for benefits and installation.
Grass Paver Driveways
- Pervious Surface
- Protects the Grass
- Reduces Drainage Needs
- Filters Oil, Brake Dust, Gasoline and other Hydrocarbon Drips from Cars (Light Amounts)
- Lasts Longer (60 years) than Concrete or Asphalt
- Tree Growth within Grass Driveway Area
- 100% Real Grass Coverage
- 15,940 psi Compressive Strength (Stronger than 2 inches of Concrete)
- Large Rolls for Easy Installation
- Easy Installation (Please Read our Tech Specs )
- 92% Void Space for the Healthiest Grass
- Fill for the Strongest and Healthiest Turf
Recommendations for Grass Paver Driveways
- Five or Fewer Passes Per Day
- 8% Slope or Less – Some Fire Districts Require 5% or Less
- Sufficient Water for Your Grass Type and Climate
- Mowed to a Height of 1.25 inches (3.2 cm) for Foot and Wheelchair Traffic
- Talk to Your Local Dealer for More Details
History of Grasspave2 in Green Driveways
Grasspave2 has been around since 1982 and has been used by the Pentagon, U.S. Army Corp of Engineers, and is recommended by the EPA and many state and local authorities. You can feel confident of Grasspave2’s success in your grass driveway. Many of our project profiles (over 500 total) are turf driveway installations. Contact us directly (800.233.1510) or call your local reseller for details
Manufactured in 1 square meter units (3.3′ x 3.3′) or quarter-meter units (1.65 feet x 1.65 feet) and assembled into rolls. Some curves can be achieved without cutting.
This turf driveway uses Grasspave2 in Atlanta, GA for access to an additional garage.
Grasspave2 during Zoysia Palisades sod installation for this green driveway in Austin, TX.
Access to the additional garage for this Brookville, OH home is accomplished with Grasspave2 grass paver.