Commercial & Residential Solutions
The addition of Invisible Structures products to a project can provide multiple benefits of the environment such as:
- Removes airborne and water-based toxins through natural filtration and bio-mediation
- Reduces CO2 Levels
- Reuses captured Stormwater for non-potable purposes such as irrigation
- Reduces run off and soil erosion
- Mitigates the Urban Heat Island Effect
- Conserves our natural water sources
Our dedication to responsible manufacturing began in 1982 when in order to use recycled plastic we had to source and grind it ourselves. Since then recycling consumers and industrial partners have made it easier for us to provide 100% recycled products to our customers in the US and abroad.
Benefits of Recycled Plastic
- Creating Plastic from reprocessed resins requires 88% less energy than creating plastic with raw gas or oil.
- Recycled Plastic is highly durable and customizable.
- 1 ton of recycled plastic saves 16.3 barrels of oil, kWh of energy and 30 cubic yards of landfill space.
- Using recycled plastic conserves resources and keeps plastics out of landfills.